Inacua pool, amazing roads and trials 900euro.
5th – 12th March
About the camp:
A serious training week, all the key sessions we have used to create our 20 ironman wins and more.
The sports residence Arunda in Málaga is an accommodation aimed at the special needs of athletes. Up to 240 athletes can be accommodated here. The residence has a physiotherapy, dining and conference room, and various common areas.
There are single and double rooms with en-suite bathrooms, as well as triple and quadruple rooms with bathrooms on the same floor. Located between the swimming pool, the beach and the city centre of Málaga, the residence is particularly suitable for youth groups.
Included in the price are rental bikes, which will take you to the swimming pool in about 7 minutes. Right in front of the accommodation there is a public park where groups can relax and enjoy some leisure time.
The area around Málaga offers mountain roads and trails but also slightly less challenging roads where you can quickly clock up the kilometres while enjoying the scenery and the occasional coffee/tapas stop to refuel and rest. Some camp highlights are:
- Cycling in Axarquía, Almogía, Pizarra or Sierra de las Nieves
- Guadalhorce Nature Reserve, a place with more than 15 km of tracks with different combinations
- Outdoor swim sessions in heated pool and in the sea
- 1000m2 gym and loads of space for land training
- Run along the Paseo Marítimo
Málaga Airport is the 4th largest airport in Spain and is served by many low-cost airlines. This makes traveling to a relative luxury location like Marbella within reach of many teams and athletes.
- Nearest airport is Málaga Airport (5 km).
- Málaga City is very close and worth a visit!
The option of 4star accomodation. at Sol Guadalmar hotel (Get in touch for a cost)
GET IN TOUCH